D+H Mechatronic AG
Welcome to our Internet portal.
So that you can enjoy your visit to our website without any concerns about the safety of your data, we would like to tell you about how we use it.
To provide statistics with which to improve the quality of our website we store data every time it is accessed. This data consists of
- the page from which the file was requested,
- the name of the file,
- the date and time of the request,
- the amount of data transmitted,
- the outcome (file transmitted, file not found),
- a description of the type of web browser used,
- the IP address of the requesting computer without the final three digits.
This data is stored anonymously which means that it is impossible to use it to create personal user profiles.
If you use our contact form, we will ask you to supply your name and your e-mail address with your message to us. You can give us more details than that, but this is not necessary.
We only use your data to send you the information you request.
So that we can design our website to meet your requirements better, we create pseudonym usage profiles with Google Analytics. Google Analytics uses 'cookies'. These are text files which are stored on your computer and which allow your use of the website to be analysed. As a rule, Google sends the information generated by the cookies about your use of the website to a server in the USA where it is stored. As we have activated IP-anonymisation on this website, Google truncates your IP address within the member states of the European Union and in other states which are party to the treaty on the European Economic Area. Google only sends the full IP address to a server in the USA, where it is then truncated, in exceptional circumstances. Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports about website activity and to provide us with other services related to the use of our website and the Internet.
You can however object to the creation of the pseudonym usage profile at any time. There are several ways to do this:
- One way to object to web analysis by Google Analytics is to set up an opt-out cookie which tells Google not to save or use your data for this purpose. Please note that with this solution, web analysis will only be suppressed as long as the opt-out cookie is stored by the browser. If you would like to set an opt-out cookie now, please click here.
- You can also use the relevant setting in your browser software to stop the cookies used to create your profile being stored.
- Depending on the browser you use, you have the option to install a browser plug-in to prevent tracking. To do this, please click here to retrieve the browser plug-in for installation.
Data transmission to third parties
We do not pass your data on to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so.
Measures to protect your data
We put technological and organisational measures in place to protect your data as comprehensively as possible. Our employees undertake to keep all data confidential, we check and choose our service providers carefully and we have also secured the operating environment appropriately.
On some pages we deploy an encryption procedure as protection from unwanted access. Your information is then transmitted over the Internet with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. This is shown by the lock symbol in the status bar of your browser and by the address line which begins with https://.... . We do not use encryption if the information you are requesting is generally available.
Your rights as a user
As a user, you have the right to ask us to tell you about the data about you which we have stored and about the reason why it is stored. You can also have incorrect data corrected and data which is not permitted to be stored or which need no longer be stored can be deleted. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or if you have any requirements or complaints regarding our data policy.
We also welcome any enquiries or suggestions on this subject.
Please email us at email@example.com. We will respond to your enquiry as quickly as possible.